As the premiere conference in Mixed and Augmented Reality research, ISMAR 2018 welcomes sponsorship from companies and other organizations. This is an ideal way to demonstrate your organization’s interest and commitment to the field of Mixed and Augmented Reality.
As a sponsor, you will be in contact with the worldwide leaders in Augmented Reality Research. Every year exciting new trends are seeded at ISMAR, from Depth Reconstruction work to AR Visualization with Light Field glasses. Technologies like Single Camera SLAM, PTAM, and Kinect Fusion were first introduced at ISMAR. On the 2017 edition we received over 350 attendees from around the world.
ISMAR is ranked among the best scientific conferences (A* rating) and is supported by the IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE Visualization & Graphics Technical Committee.
As the Organizing committee, we are committed to ensure that you, our sponsor, receive exposure to our attendees with advertisement opportunities and exhibition stands as well as opportunities to get in contact with potential customers and employees. Below you will find our range of sponsorship packages, which we can individually tailor to your needs.
Co-Located with Augmented World Expo Europe
This year’s ISMAR will be co-located with the Augmented World Expo Europe - the leading industry meeting for Augmented Reality with nearly 1500 attendees in 2017. We expect increasing numbers of attendees from academia and industry as we’re finally bridging the gap between fundamental and applied research.
|Advertising & Marketing||Top logo placement in all ISMAR advertising and web presence & recognition at conference||Top logo placement in all ISMAR advertising and web presence & recognition at conference||Prominent logo in all ISMAR advertising and web presence & recognition at conference||Logo on ISMAR website & print & recognition at conference||Logo on ISMAR website & print & recognition at conference||Logo on ISMAR website & print & recognition at conference|
|Logo on AWE Website||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advertising in Booklet (1)||1 page||1⁄2 page||1⁄4 page|
|Full ISMAR & AWE Registrations (2)||8||6||4||2||2||1|
|Discount on additional registrations||30%||25%||20%|
|Eligible to show Demonstration||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Exhibition Space||6x6m Booth Early priority move-in||6x6m Booth Early priority move-in||3x6m Booth||3x3m Booth||Yes|
|Event Grounds (3)||Very large logo on banners||Very large logo on banners||Large logo on event banners||Logo on event grounds banners||Small logo on event banners||Small logo on event banners|
|Event Bags (4)||Brochure and giveaway in bags||Brochure or giveaway in bags||Brochure in bag||Full page flyer insert||Postcard insert||Postcard insert|
|Additional Choices||Choose 3 sponsorships: Bag, Lanyard, Session, Banquet, Keynote||Choose 2 sponsorships: Bag, Lanyard, Session, Banquet||Choose 1 sponsorship: Bag, Lanyard, Session|
|Job Fair - Student Resumes & Recruitment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Industry Panel Speaker||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Contribution (USD)||$ 20,000||$ 15,000||$ 10,000||$ 5,000||$ 2,500||$ 1,000|
- Design and creation of the ad is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Each full registration includes: USB proceedings, access to all ISMAR & AWE sessions, Lunch & Coffee breaks, Banquet.
- Printing of individual banner is the reponsibility of the sponsor. Banner will be displayed at the events selected by the sponsor.
- Design and printing of attendee bag materials is the responsibility of the sponsor.
A deposit amount equal to at least 50% of the total space/sponsorship request must be submitted with this application in order for a space to be assigned. Contracts will be processed in the order they are received
Contracts Received After
14 September 2018 must be accompanied with full payment in order to be considered
Due no later than Friday 14 September 2018.
- All Cancellations must be in Writing
- No Refunds Sponsor/Exhibitor may reschedule from scheduled exhibition date to a future date, or be placed into a “floater/exhibitor credit status” to be reassigned to a future exhibition date provided written notice to do so is received by event management eight weeks prior to the scheduled exhibition date. Deadline to notify event management is August 20, 2018
Exhibit Space Rental Includes (Per booth):
- 1.8m table, 2 Chairs, 1 Wastebasket
- Booth ID number, Wifi & ONE standard electrical connection in the back of the booth
- Lead Generation Device available for purchase
MOC Exhibition Center
Lilienthalallee 40, Munich, Germany
+49 89 949 11578
- Wednesday, 17 October
- Early Priority Move In: 12pm – 6pm
- Standard Move In: 2pm – 6pm
- Thursday, 18 October
- Continued Move In: 7:30am – 9:30am
- Exhibit Hours: 11am – 5pm
- Evening Reception: 5pm
- Friday, 19 October
- Exhibit Hours: 10am – 4pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down & Move Out: 4pm – 7pm
- Any additional power used must be ordered through MOC to avoid additional charges for late orders on-site. Order details will be included in your exhibitor packet.
- Hardline Internet connections are not included in the booth fee. An order form will be included in your Exhibitor Packet.
If you have any question regarding the sponsorship & exhibition process please contact the Sponsorship Chairs via sponsorship_chairs [at] ismar2018.org